Pics for Snappyllama.

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I posted this picture from my trip and Carabou reminded me that you might like this Snappyllama, so here are two pics, just for you.

I also got 4 llama wool sweaters, so now I will think of you every time I wear them!

Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 11.10.37 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 11.10.49 PM.jpg

snappyllama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Omigosh, they are adorable! Love them!!

I bet you look simply, smashingly snappy in your sweaters. :)

I have a few alpaca sweaters that are fantastically warm. No llama ones though. Hrmmm, I need to go shopping.

KristaY

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Newbie those are great shots! They look very interested in you and curious as to what in world you're doing in their living room, lol. I bet you had a great time!

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I got an alpaca sweater as well but I can't say that I'm sure it is 100%. The llama sweaters are 100%, I think. The wool is much thicker and the sweaters are bulkier but I really love them. One is very colorful and my son told me it looks like a "drug rug" and his friend confirmed that, but I will try to ignore that and look on it as cheerful. I suppose that is not mutually exclusive with a drug rug though.

The trip was definitely worth it!

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great pictures Newbie. Glad you had a good trip, and also glad you are back with us.

navigator9

Reaction score
Oh, I'm jealous! I bought some alpaca yarn at an alpaca farm a few towns over and it is sooooo soft. To have a whole sweater from it would be heavenly. I love the pictures. Their faces are so expressive.

CaraBou

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I love the pics. You should post your sweaters too. I have an alpaca sweater that a friend brought back for me a number of years ago, but for some odd reason I have rarely worn it. Hmmmm, I wonder if it will still fit next winter...

BlackDog

Reaction score
Beautiful pics, newbie! Llama are such a strange combination of grace and absurdity to me. I just love them; you've really captured some personality.

Latest posts