Photos of where you soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my kitchen. Please ignore the mess... we just got done eating so I haven't put everything up yet.

Yup ... so ... I'm still looking for the mess! :razz: If only mine was so tidy.
I'm seriously jealous of that rolling thing snappy.

Anyhoo, here's my stuff.
1. A shelf thingy with castors so I can wheel it from the spare room to the kitchen - has most of my basic stuff on it and oils in manageable batches.
2. This is the spare room ... it's supposed to be where I work, cutting bars etc ... yep right
3. Teeny tiny kitchen, but it works
4 & 5: The walk through robe - when we first moved in I thought "Yay! big space for clothes etc" ... then I started soaping! The only clothes in here are those few things down the end there and some shoes ... the rest? ... dedicated to soap! :D

2016-04-22 001.jpg

2016-04-22 002.jpg

2016-04-24 003.jpg

2016-04-22 003.jpg

2016-04-22 004.jpg

Last edited:
This is my kitchen. Please ignore the mess... we just got done eating so I haven't put everything up yet.

IMG_0297_zpsxwzujykw.jpg

Um...maybe my eyes are failing, but I sure don't see a mess. You mean that rice steamer on the back of the counter?? I could show you a picture of a messy kitchen (I've put in 16+ hours days all weekend and heaven forbid my guys do anything) but I'm too darn embarrassed!

Bah, I've got bread sitting out, something random wrapped in aluminum (not sure what it was - it's gone this morning), sponges, a dirty cast iron pan on the stove, that rice steamer (not mine btw - my nephew is staying with us and has to use an appliance for everything he makes... it is nice that he likes to cook though). Behind me in the picture are a bunch of appliances... hot cocoa maker, waffle maker, toaster, etc (all nephew) maybe that's why I think it looks messy.... it's a small unitask appliance shopping center.

Latest posts

Back