Photo of the Week (General Photos)....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the possom is soooo cute. Great job with the car shot--very steady. The leaf colors are so pretty.

Here is a pic of a stream from last fall--need to get some spring shots now :)

DSC_0189.jpg

I have been meaning to post a vote lol just been really busy !! ayyyeee job searching is sooo fun

Where do all you guys live????? Because I live in the middle of the weed infested desert!!! I want to come where you are!

These two does were very curious about my cat Elsie this morning.

2DoesLC.JPG

One of them crept closer and closer, as she was unaware, and ended up getting a good swat on the nose from her.

wanna see?

DoeLC1.JPG

DoeLC3.JPG

uh-oh, touchies might be dangerous!

DoeTouchLC.JPG

My camera was too slow to catch the cat's quick response, but you can see by the doe's drawing back that she got a good scratch on the nose.

DoeOuch.JPG

Life on a beaver pond in spring is just too much fun! I am not getting any work done. Maybe I need to get my hubby to hide the camera.

amazing shots!!! and that painting....magnifico!! your daughter has got some SKILLLLLL :)

MagiaDellaLuna said:
This is not a picture of a Koi pond..........

it is a picture of a painting of a Koi pond which my daughter painted.

The pic is mine though :)

That painting is extraordinary. I just love it ... oh & your photo too of course MDL. :D

Bubbles Galore said:
That painting is extraordinary. I just love it ... oh & your photo too of course MDL. :D

I was just about to sulk, Bubbles Galore :)

Thanks to all for the kind words. I will convey them to my daughter. The painting is a very generous 1.5 m x 1.5 m and has been sold already, so all I have left is the pic :(

I constantly marvel at her patience. Each little scale on the fish had to be individually shaded for definition and we even had to experiment with plastic fish in the bath to see how the water moved to create the swirls.

There are loads more, but I will limit them to one per week.

the koi pond is amazing!!!! such perfection wow....kudos to the painter and to the photographer too!!!

heres one from me...this is the entrance of one of the temples in South India. These sculptures extend right till the top. each layer depicting some mythical story. To check the intricate artwork zoom this pic.

pc290267.jpg

Wow, Apurwa.

That must be the most intricate sculpture I have ever seen. Beautiful work which must have taken years to complete.

Is that Lord Ganesh at the top ?

Back