Photo Backdrops

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up some more photo props today at Michael's. They have these gorgeous large single blooms that I think will be fun as an accent in photos. The floral sprays were two for one so I grabbed a couple of those as well. I also picked up a few sheets of scrapbook paper that I think will be fun. In all, I spent less that $20 and I'm already having fun.

20210227_134350.jpg Love Struck Mini_png.png

I must admit, I'm a little bit excited. Watching photography videos can be a little dangerous but one thing inspired me. Photo backdrops! My order arrived today - 3 backdrops with a different print on each side. I had to wait until I got home and this isn't the best (I left the shrink wraps on and they're not very attractive) but I'm happy! This opens up a whole new world! Now for the lighting....

View attachment 53776
There are a few apps that you can use on your phone. I like Light Room and Photo Room. Product photos is a real challenge for me. Hopefully I will get great at it someday.

We just made a video about all things photography! Please check it out below:

I also read the email and shared it with my son. Will definitely watch this video and send it to him also. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back