Pet peeves

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well thanks. It is a lot easier being on a board where people can talk to me instead of seeing me. I think our true selves are represented here.

Carrie

My wife is a blond and really smart. She knows what you mean. I just love this place. My pet peeve is going onto a soapmaking forum, and there are several like this, that think men cannot make a good bar of soap, just because I'm a man! :roll: I know several male soapiers who make great soap & B&B products. I thank you guys for not being prejudgemental when it comes to being a male soapier! 8) Mandy was even nice enough to let me be a Moderator, how cool is that! Thanks Mandy!
Well, that's it. I love this place!

Paul.... :wink:

dragonfly princess said:
Its true! I am a really nice person if you get to know me, but no one wants to for some reason. maybe it is because I am blonde and I don't act like a dumba$$ :p

Carrie, I'm sure glad we are getting to know you....I think your just great! A nice person. :)

Paul.... :wink:

I am glad that I got one this forum, cuz I was on another one and they were terrible to new people. This place is just like I am with family. Thanks everyone!!!

Back