Pet peeves

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My neighbors get out the pressure washer and wash all 4 of their vehicles every saturday morning, usually starting around 8 am. It's so loud. Couldn't that wait a few hours? And does it really need to be a weekly project?

Store isles crammed with stuff that you can't get your cart through without knocking stuff off racks. Or when stores stick "sales bins" in the aisles so that you can't get around because of people stopped to check the items in the bins.

People that can't at least drive the speed limit. And can't move over.

People that don't control their kids in public places. And I hate it when people let their kids just stare at you over the booth seat. I love kids, but come on! Make the kid sit down and mind his/her own business.

People that during what should be a conservation won't let you get a word in edge wise and the conversation will somehow end up being some way about them.

Websites that have those verification image things where you have to type in the letters to prove you are a real person and not a spammer. I understand their purpose, but some of them are so indistinguishable that they are turning away real humans as well.

Businesses that purposely misspell words trying to be clever. Or add a Z on the end of a word rather than an S. Also when a word i placed in quotation marks for no particular reason.

jellyfish said:
Internet acronyms like "lol" and "rofl"
:oops: I'm guilty of that...

I have a long list of pet peeves.. let's see what my biggest ones are...
a) People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom
b) " who don't use a tissue to blow their nose but continue to sniffle or even worse suck it up the nose *yuck*
c) Commercials on tv; especially when the first one comes on just after a show started 1 minute before..
d) Not getting things back that people borrowed from me and having to ask for it over and over again
e) Not being able to forward to a movie on a DVD but having to go through all the FBI warning stuff..
f) Crammed isles in stores where I don't fit through with my cart

There's more but I'll stop now :lol:

Men that stand around shaking the change in their pockets!
Little boys who don't put the seat down
Dingy chicks on the phone while driving
Men who think that just because you are blonde, you are stupid

*exposed butt cracks
*women walking in high heels that can't
*young girks dresses up like a Pussy Cat Doll
*men wearing white pants
*computers that call you on the phone then ask you to hold the line untill someone can talk to you
*websites where you must get an account just to look at prices
*websites with bad music
*websites when you can't click back & are trapped on their site forever
*websites where the pages come in or go out in a spiral or from right to left or some other *fancy* way :roll:

I could go on & on-LOL!

I hate it when you are driving down a residential road and the car in front of you stops to chat with someone in a passing car going the opposite direction. Instead of pulling over or at least moving out of your way they continue to chat until you honk or drive up on the sidewalk to go around them.

"It drives me nuts when someone is cold and instead of turning the thermostat up a couple degrees to a comfortable temperature they turn it up to 85. It's not going to make it heat up any faster..."

I do this & I am "positive" it does make it cool down/warm up faster -LOL! She says putting a word in quotes that does not need to be & using a computer acronym.

People who speak about themselves in 3rd person.... :lol:

When you are watching tv and the same annoying commercial comes on every single commercial break.

Those toilets where you have to hold the lever down until the toilet flushes completely or else it won't actually flush.

Men who leave the toilet seat up for you to fall into in the middle of the night..

and

Men who leave the toilet seat down and pee all over the seat because they are too lazy to lift it, and put it back down when they are done.

Its true! I am a really nice person if you get to know me, but no one wants to for some reason. maybe it is because I am blonde and I don't act like a dumba$$ :p

Dragonfly, I am glad you dont act like your hair color... I have one at work :roll: boy o boy I can just strangle her :roll:

Your cool Dragonfly... :wink:

Latest posts

Back