Perfect Coral Color?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmakkers

Reaction score
Any colorant suggestions for achieving a good coral color? I thought about maybe mixing a pink and orange together to get a nice coral hue. I'm open to colorants from any supplier. I just wanna get a nice true coral that isn't too orangey.

I get a pinkish coral color from Nuture's Desert Sunset mica. I've used it gelled and ungelled and get the same look.

Can you post a picture of something that is of the color you want? It's easier to recommend something close if we can see what you mean. Coral can bring to mind quite a range.

Can you post a picture of something that is of the color you want? It's easier to recommend something close if we can see what you mean. Coral can bring to mind quite a range.

Sorry! I should have thought of that lol. Something like this:

Neon_Fuchsia_429442_i0.png

WSP has a nice coral color, I believe it's a neon. I'm not at home now, but if you pm me I can send you some. I have a large container. I think it called coral and cocktails. I love coral!

Hmmm, that looks fairly pinky and reminds me of this, which is Nurture's Raspberry although it is not as neon looking as the color you pictured. Are you looking for a neon-like color or regular mica? Jblaney has tested out the neons so her eye would be best for that.

Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 2.26.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 2.30.26 PM.png

Last edited:
The pink/coral in this soap is the color from the Desert Sunset mica. Not as neon as your picture

image.jpg

Back