Pear name??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noni2009

Reaction score
I have a delicious pear fragrance oil combo and am stuck with naming it!! It's part fresh pear and sweet pear. If someone could help I would appreciate it!! Btw, I wanted to name it Golden Pear but another soap company uses that name for some of their products. TIA

I have a delicious pear fragrance oil combo and am stuck with naming it!! It's part fresh pear and sweet pear. If someone could help I would appreciate it!! Btw, I wanted to name it Golden Pear but another soap company uses that name for some of their products. TIA
What about Sweet Golden Pear or Golden Fresh Pears?

Pear’s Abundance?
Golden Opulence?
Pear’s Grace?

I think I’m just reminded of the childhood neighbor who would share pears with us from his backyard. Every summer his one or two trees would over produce

You can name it what ever you want so long as it is not trademarked.
If you like Golden Pear, then name it that or Golden PearS

I agree with Lin19687 - so long as it isn't a registered trademark, you can name it anything! Golden Pear, Juicy Pear, Sweet Golden Pear, any of those.

Me personally, I like quirky names for my soap, so I'd go with something like '
Grow a pear,
A Pair of Pears
Pear me up
we make a great pear
Beyond Compear
Perfect Pear

You get the idea.
I agree (although, I feel like I've seen "Grow a Pear" a lot). I will say, though, that I always appreciate the actual name of the fragrance, like these do. So, naming it "Beyond Com-Pear" is better than, say, "Summer's Day" or something.

Pun time!

Incom-pear-able
Pear Excellence
Pear-amount
Pear of Hearts
Pear-agon
Pear-amour
Im-Pear-ative

Thank you, all of you!! I love all of your ideas!! Gives me a little less stress lol!!

Nashi? The Russian youth organization? Nashi? The Russian youth organization? I googled, to be sure, but that's all that comes up in my search.

Wrong. Nashi is an asian pear. We get them here in oz, they are round and crunchy like an apple, I look forward to nashi's when they're in season, buy them instead of the normal green/ yellow pears. They were cultivated in Japan.
This thread is about naming a pear soap, nothing to do with the above. When I googled nashi - pear came up.

Wrong. Nashi is an asian pear. We get them here in oz, they are round and crunchy like an apple, I look forward to nashi's when they're in season, buy them instead of the normal green/ yellow pears. They were cultivated in Japan.
This thread is about naming a pear soap, nothing to do with the above. When I googled nashi - pear came up.
I know what the thread is about. That's why I googled this new-to-me word.

Grow a pear,
Janel, that made me spew coffee on my screen!
Smack Laugh.gif

Latest posts

Back