Peak's Coconut Banana Blast

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pepperi27

Reaction score
This scent smells absolutely amazing and stays strong in my rebatch and mp soap. It's very strong so add less than your normal amount in mp. Smells like a mix of coconut and bananas.

Thank you for the review! I love coconut scents, on the top of my favorites! I love Tradewinds Coconut, but am always looking for another. I might have to give this a test drive!

Paul.... :wink:

Did it discolor at all on you? Their plain coconut only discolors slightly but is very light in scent.

Well I colored it orange but it has yet to discolor on me. The soap is very addictive so beware!

Wow!

I want to stick with EO's only, but I too love the scent of fresh coconut and bananas. This could drive me over the edge...

This fragrance does discolor in cp/hp soap to med/dark brown but in mp it didn't yet. I've had these bars for a while.

for me (at 1 oz ppo) it turns such a dark brown my friends call it "that black soap". and it's so amazing it's addictive - so they also refer to it as coconut banana crack.

I've been looking for a good coconut blend and this one sounds amazing from everyone's reviews!... does it smell strongly like sun tanning lotion tho?

No I don't think so it's a really great balance of both worlds and pepperi's soap is what I have and it leaves a nice light scent- it's awesome- you'll like it.

I just made it yesterday. I did CP goat milk and on the outside it is the darkest soap I have made. Even more than French Vanilla Amber. Started out the creamiest banana pudding color last night. It is not as dark yet inside when I cut it today,but will probably turn solid brown throughout.

My favorite is creme d amande from the scent works. It is heavenly!! Does not smell like sun tan lotion! It is based on laura mercier scent(it is a fo) and has several vanillas in it with a hint of cinnamon, almond, and star jasmine. My biggest seller but discolors to dark brown.

Latest posts

Back