PayPal

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stepibarra

Reaction score
Ok so here I go again.... I am set up with paypal, but whenever I go into the page where you can figure the tax rate, it does nothing. I don't know how to to this and have sent numerous e-mails to paypal with no answer. Does anyone know how to do this; if so, could you please help a big dummie? :?

I never did set up a tax rate at paypal. It was my understanding when I set up the account (9 years ago) that you did not have to charge tax on ANY internet sales. I have since learned I do need to charge on TX sales but have not changed my account... woopsie!

Tabitha said:
I never did set up a tax rate at paypal. It was my understanding when I set up the account (9 years ago) that you did not have to charge tax on ANY internet sales. I have since learned I do need to charge on TX sales but have not changed my account... woopsie!

Woopsie? LOL, you are so funny... At least you made me smile, amongst all this stuff to do...

Latest posts

Back