Pay yourself!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
I just wanted to remind everyone to pay yourself!

If you do not already have a system in place to do this, I have an easy way. At the end of each week go into your paypal account & transfer 1/2 of the monies into your personal bank account. Then use what is left to restock the supplies you "need". Treat yourself or your loved ones w/ the money you just transfered. It is so easy to let your biz be a giant snowball catching everything in it's path. Take a little bit for you. I just went into paypal & withdrew enough cash to cover my car payment this month- Woopie! If I had not done that I would have just spent it on 20 new fragrances I did not need.

Pay yourself!

I am going to make it a goal to make Oct, Nov & Dec car payment too from B&B sales too!

What is your goal?

ummmmm... my goal. I want to be making my own massage oils... B&B stuff and soap and using that to pay bills just like you suggested... and then do the massage/holistic health thing for the rest of my bills

Tabitha said:
I am going to make it a goal to make Oct, Nov & Dec car payment too from B&B sales too!
What is your goal?
Woo-hoo!!!! Go Tab, Go!!! My goal is select a company name and logo by end of December. I do not understand why it is so danged difficult for me. :lol:

Digit

Latest posts

Back