Paulie's Adventures

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulie

Reaction score
Made last night in my 1/2 moon?, It is rounded on the bottom so it fits nicely in the hand. Scented with BB Southern Peach. After the pour I put it in the oven, turned the oven off, left over night.
IMG_20221216_082331491.jpg
IMG_20221216_090817106.jpg

Last edited:
Something to consider when covering a mold with plastic wrap, get some foam tape from the hardware store...like the kind you would use around your door or window (aka 'weatherstrip'). Put it around the outside edges of your mold and a strip down the middle and then when you cover your molds with plastic wrap, the wrap won't lay on your soap. It also works for any cover/lid...wood, acrylic, cardboard.

Something to consider when covering a mold with plastic wrap, get some foam tape from the hardware store...like the kind you would use around your door or window (aka 'weatherstrip'). Put it around the outside edges of your mold and a strip down the middle and then when you cover your molds with plastic wrap, the wrap won't lay on your soap. It also works for any cover/lid...wood, acrylic, cardboard.
Great idea! I’ll do that. I don’t like the way the plastic wrap makes the bottom of my soap. Thank you.

Back