paul

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barb

Reaction score
over the last couple of days i have sent you a couple of private emails, just wondering if you received them?

Barb,
You can go in to your message box area & click 2 different hot links to find out if he has or has not opened your PMs. Click on the "Sent box." if your message to him is there he HAS opened it. Click on the "Out box," if your message is there he HAS NOT opened it yet

FYI: You can delete messages after you have send them but before they have been opened (while they are in the "outbox") and they will disappear from the receivers inbox. So if you send something & change your mind you can retrieve it if you are quick enough :wink: !

Go tab! I didnt even know you could do that!

awesome!!! :)

Hi Barb! Sorry been really super duper busy this past few days. We had to run to Silver Dollar City today to deliver more soap decks and Phyllis' Soap Bar socks since they sold out the second day open; Thursday and by noon Friday...all gone!

I'll send you a PM back. Hope I can help you. :wink:

Paul :wink:

ETA; Barb you have a PM....will not delete! :lol:

Tabitha said:
Barb,
You can go in to your message box area & click 2 different hot links to find out if he has or has not opened your PMs. Click on the "Sent box." if your message to him is there he HAS opened it. Click on the "Out box," if your message is there he HAS NOT opened it yet

FYI: You can delete messages after you have send them but before they have been opened (while they are in the "outbox") and they will disappear from the receivers inbox. So if you send something & change your mind you can retrieve it if you are quick enough :wink: !

But if you have signed up for e-mail notification of PM's the receiver will know you sent them something, then deleted it. :roll: Then they wonder why you deleted it. :shock:

Kinda a two-edged sword. :p

Paul

Paul

lol this is very true!

moral of the story....proofread before you click send!

But if you have signed up for e-mail notification of PM's the receiver will know you sent them something, then deleted it. Then they wonder why you deleted it.
They will know an email disappeared but not who it was from. I would just assume the system burped. In fact yesterday I got email notification 3 PMs arrived & they were duplicated of PMs that arrived earlier in the week.

Back