Partnering Up 2008

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Ok. Here we go. I need to know how many people are signing up so we can pair everyone.
We will start on January 2nd.
I am saying 2nd because some may be tired from the 1st LOL!

Ok. We have to have an even number.
Here we go... Cut and Paste.. add your name. w/ Location

1. Shannan - Smelli, Sacramento California

Ok. Here we go. I need to know how many people are signing up so we can pair everyone.
We will start on January 2nd.
I am saying 2nd because some may be tired from the 1st LOL!

Ok. We have to have an even number.
Here we go... Cut and Paste.. add your name. w/ Location

2. Cindy - Pink-north, Ontario Canada

I'm in Shannan! Cool!

3. Carrie-Dragon-Michigan
4. Paul - Soapmaker Man, Springfield, Missouri

I am in!!!

5. Kel - Gallerygirl - Ohio

(twist twist)

5. Kel - Gallerygirl - Ohio
6. Tabitha-Tabitha-Texas

lol.. pink .. you "bump" the thread to go at the top of the list so everyone can see it..

Lane this is from previous thread called "Do it in 2008"

I only have 6 people?

Last Chance!

Most of my January has revolved around the lost of a friend and the flu. Did I miss the boat on this???? :( k

The first of the year is always a little hectic following the holidays. Perhaps this can happen down the road as it is a great idea! Thankfully we are on a site that so many are willing to help those of us who are newer thru the processes and I often see people lend support and ideas for all avenues and for all levels of soapers.

Since this did not take off. Do you think maybe we could pick a topic a month & do like a mini workshop on it? One month we could create or scale down our basic line, one month we could do a price analysis, another month we could work on brochures, etc.

Tab, that's a great idea. Everyone putting in their ideas, experience, it would definitely be informative. If one person is organizing the monthly topic, perhaps forum members can submit ideas and then the organizer can pull it together and submit it in a more "formal" manner. Or am I over-thinking this. lol

Back