Part 2 FREE Nurture Soap Supplies Mica Samples

Discussion in 'Vendor Forum' started by Cindy2428, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 6, 2015 #1

Cindy2428

Cindy2428

Cindy2428

Supporting Member

Sky Blue – Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarine Blue. Safe for use on eyes, lips, and general use.
    Laurel Green- Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Chromium Oxide Green. Safe for use on eyes, lips, and general use.
    Iris Purple- Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Manganese Violet. Safe for use on eyes, lips, and general use.
    Lemon Chiffon- Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide. Safe for use on eyes, lips, and general use.
    Amaranth Pink- Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide. Safe for use on eyes, lips, and general use.
    Purple Vibrance Mica- Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Manganese Violet. Safe for use on eyes, lips, and general use.
    Orange Vibrance- Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide. Safe for use on eyes, lips, and general use.
    Yellow Vibrance- Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide. Safe for use on eyes, lips, and general use.
    Pink Vibrance- Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Manganese Violet. Safe for use on eyes, lips, and general use.
    Green Vibrance- Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Chromium Oxide Green. Safe for use on eyes, lips, and general use.
    Blue Vibrance – Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarine Blue. Safe for use on eyes, lips, and general use.
    Red Vibrance- Ingredients: Mica, Iron Oxide. Safe for use on eyes, lips, and general use.
    Sunshine Yellow - Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide. Safe for use on eyes, lips, and general use.
    Hollywood Pink- Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Manganese Violet. Safe for use on eyes, lips, and general use.
    Wisteria Purple- Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Tin Oxide. Safe for use on eyes, lips, and general use.
    Apple Green- Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Chromium Oxide Green. Safe for use on eyes, lips, and general use.
    Turquoise- Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Chromium Oxide Green. Safe for use on eyes, lips, and general use.

Dorymae, lillybella, JuneP and 5 others like this.
  2. Mar 6, 2015 #2

Dorymae

Dorymae

Dorymae

Cindy I think this is a very nice thing you are doing. I am going to pass because I have a load of micas already, but it is a great opportunity to introduce some of the newer soapers to nurture soaps micas which are really very good colorants.

I hope they take advantage of the opportunity.

Cindy2428 and lillybella like this.
  3. Mar 6, 2015 #3

lenarenee

lenarenee

lenarenee

Supporting Member

Cindy - what a fabulous and generous idea!

To anyone thinking of trying Nurture's micas....do it! I've used all of the colors Cindy has listed (except for 3) and they all worked like a charm!

4. Mar 6, 2015 #4

SoapWorksTradingCo

SoapWorksTradingCo

SoapWorksTradingCo

Thanks!

Wow, thanks for paying it forward!

5. Mar 6, 2015 #5

Jeanea

Jeanea

Jeanea

I love this gesture. I agree this would be great for new soapers.

6. Mar 6, 2015 #6

PinkCupcake

PinkCupcake

PinkCupcake

How sweet and generous of you! I love to see people doing nice things for others.

7. Mar 6, 2015 #7

lionprincess00

lionprincess00

lionprincess00

Supporting Member

Ooo, I would say I'll take them all, but I have tons of their samples and recently received even more. It would be nice to see them go to a someone that needs colors. In fact, it would be nice for someone worried about shopping there, after the sale mishap, to try some out and see how awesome they are!

8. Nov 22, 2015 #8

Toddgray

Toddgray

Toddgray

I am just starting out in the soap making business and could use some of these samples how do I go a about getting some of them

Todd

9. Nov 22, 2015 #9

The Efficacious Gentleman

Lifetime Supporter

Hi Todd

This post is very old, I don't know if there are still any left!

In the mean time, pop over to the Introduction section and tell us a bit about yourself and check out the important stickies -

http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=56837
    http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=56835
    http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=56833

Plus these two specifically about selling soap and if it you are ready -
    http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=16002
    http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=33144

10. Nov 24, 2015 #10

Relle

Relle

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic Staff Member Admin  

I also think it's for members that have been here a while and not for people wanting something for nothing with their first post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.