Paramour

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't made much soap lately, but I just started using the little 3 bar batch I made with tucuma butter and my favorite, but discontinued FO from Nurture, Paramour. I also made a batch with another discontinued Nurture FO I have been hoarding saving (Delhi Junction) that I especially like.
11.2022 Paramour.jpg12.2022 Spice Market.jpg

Really stunning work as always!. Almost up there with your wood grain.. :) Great color choices.
Gotta ask, though, and this is not a criticism. The entire batch was 3 bars? Just thinking about the dishes....
Thank you. The dishes - I know. But I love this FO and when it’s gone, it’s gone forever so it’s worth the work. Soap dishes are just a fact of life here. I’m lucky I can let them sit until I feel like getting them done.

As usual, your soaps are gorgeous. :winner:I ended up buying a ton of Delhi Junction a couple years ago. Hubby wanted to give candles to his co-workers (pre-Covid), and he snuffled a lot of my fragrances and said that was the one he wanted. I have a bottle left and have not used it in soap. How does it behave, both in terms of acceleration and discoloring. And does it stick in soap?

As usual, your soaps are gorgeous. :winner:I ended up buying a ton of Delhi Junction a couple years ago. Hubby wanted to give candles to his co-workers (pre-Covid), and he snuffled a lot of my fragrances and said that was the one he wanted. I have a bottle left and have not used it in soap. How does it behave, both in terms of acceleration and discoloring. And does it stick in soap?
It accelerates some, but not horribly bad and is workable long enough for hanger or chopstick swirls. You might be able to do something like a Mantra swirl or a one pot wonder if you are quick and keep it simple (not too many colors). It sticks well and doesn’t discolor - at least not beyond maybe an ivory.

And thank you for the nice comment.

Latest posts

Back