Paper Baking Pans for Tests or Guests

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GGMA0317

Reaction score
I've been meaning to share this very perfect mold for 1 lb test batches or guest sized bars. There is no need to line. Soap comes out perfect everytime. You will need to support the bottom if you plan to move the soap after it's been poured.
Happy Soaping!

Attachments

• 20200603_121223.jpg
    20200603_121223.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20200602_164717.jpg
    20200602_164717.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 0
  • 20200602_172413.jpg
    20200602_172413.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 0
Cool. I don't do a lot of shopping in MN, and really don't recall seeing those in stores around in my travels anywhere else. I am sure they'd come in handy while traveling, which I do a lot of. I will start looking for them. Are they generally in the baking aisle, or in the specialized cake decorating aisle (that some stores have)?

Okay, I have seen them used to serve street food, or at least the ones at Webrestaurant look like what I have seen some street food served in. So what grocery store chains do you shop at that carries them? I really want to find them and give them a try for soap, but if I have to mail order them, that would defeat the purpose of finding something that I would not have to pack with me when traveling.

Cool. I don't do a lot of shopping in MN, and really don't recall seeing those in stores around in my travels anywhere else. I am sure they'd come in handy while traveling, which I do a lot of. I will start looking for them. Are they generally in the baking aisle, or in the specialized cake decorating aisle (that some stores have)?

Okay, I have seen them used to serve street food, or at least the ones at Webrestaurant look like what I have seen some street food served in. So what grocery store chains do you shop at that carries them? I really want to find them and give them a try for soap, but if I have to mail order them, that would defeat the purpose of finding something that I would not have to pack with me when traveling.
I only saw them that one time at Kroger. They were in a clearance bin in the holiday clearance section. I liked them so much that I Iooked them up online. I've purchased them online ever since. I know for certain Papermart & Amazon have them. I like that they're disposable.

Back