Quantcast

Pamper Swap (Possibly the Sampler swap?)

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Lane

Reaction score
I know a lot of the members here make other bath and body stuff and not just cp/mp soaps... Wondering if anyone was interested in a Pamper swap? We could swap some of our other awesome skin care and "pamper' type products... I don't know about you, but it's been a busy, hot summer and I could handle trying some new products from everyone! Like lotions, creams, whipped soaps, facial soaps, foot scrubs, hair care...possibly even candle type stuff? Votives...tarts....You get the idea! :D

Anyway, anyone interested??

Maybe make it a no CP soap swap? That way everyone could get their products and goodies together without the dreaded four to six week cure time?

Lane

Reaction score
Did the brochure swap ever get going? Maybe we could also include our brochures (if you have them...) :)

stepibarra

Reaction score
I would love to swap with you Lane, but as I am rather new to all of this, my product line is not that extensive and still need a little more confidence in what I am doing before actually getting it out there.....
Good Luck though, I am sure someone will come along very soon. :)

Tabitha

Reaction score
stepi, this IS the way to get confidence. It's a great way to get feedback on your items as well as sample what others are making which makes fro great inspiration!

Brochure swap: Well, 2 people sent me brochures.

Lane

Reaction score
stepibarra said:
I would love to swap with you Lane, but as I am rather new to all of this, my product line is not that extensive and still need a little more confidence in what I am doing before actually getting it out there.....
Good Luck though, I am sure someone will come along very soon. :)
Even if you do a simple MP soap...It's great feedback on your packing, formula, scent etc. What better way to "test" your stuff than on people who know the process and can help you with a few pointers? :D

I love swaps for the feedback and ideas it brings! It is really inspiring to see what everyone makes!

Lane

Reaction score
Tabitha said:
Brochure swap: Well, 2 people sent me brochures.
I FINALLY have re stocked my brochures... If this swap goes anywhere, I'll include those with my items...

Come on people! This could even be a Sampler swap! Sample sizes of something you are thinking about selling, or a formula you are developing and you'd like feed back on :D :D :D

I'm not sure who says who the host/hostess is for the swap? But I would be more than happy to organize it and do the shipping and everything!

anhoki

Reaction score
This isn't fair....I said I was going to cut back. BUT...If this swap is small enough maybe you guys can give me feedback on a product I am considering selling in my shop. How many people are we shooting for?

:?:

Lane

Reaction score
I think the swaps usually go for about ten... but if only five are interested... then five it is!

anhoki

Reaction score
Sounds like a plan to me. You can count me in.

Lane

Reaction score
Woo! So...Mods...can I host this swap??

I think it sould be a feedback/Sampler swap since it seems we all would like feedback on new products we want to debut or sell?

Once someone gives me the OK I will start the LIST! :D

stepibarra

Reaction score
Ok, well I am not totally certain how this works or anything, but count me in to Lane..... I will be on vacation from the 28th of this month until July 8th, but after that I will be here waiting and ready....

G

I'd like to participate too! I've been meaning to try to do a shampoo swap, but I can do this instead.

anhoki

Reaction score
I would lurve for it to be a feedback sampe swap and THANKS...

:D

Lane said:
anhoki- Your etsy shop looks great! *swoon*

anhoki

Reaction score
So...if I'm right... it's 5 currently? :D

1.Anhoki

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Me too, Me too. :D

I can personally vouch for Lane, she is awesome and would make a perfect hostess. :) Great gal I have done business with Lane several times and is "aces" in TOG terms! :!: 8)

Paul :wink:

Tabitha

Reaction score
1. Anhoki
2. pepperi27
3. Soapmaker Man
4. La Oberhasli
5. Stepibarra
6. Tabitha
7. Lane

Looks like a go to me. Since it is sample sizes can we open it up to more partisipants? I love a nice big ol' swap!