Packaging

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mainframe

Reaction score
Here I go already asking questions about packaging and havent made a single bar yet :oops:

Ok for those who have experience making your own boxes for individual bars is there any hand/small cardboard bending tools. Similar to a sheet metal bending tool.

The reason is my current employer has excessive 8.5x11" recycled card board pieces that I would love to re-use then to just throw them out. I've cut out a template and did the bending with my hands which actually turned out way better then I expected. The problem with that is I dont bend quick enough or with enough pressure around the edges and causes slight cracking of the edges but still looks good and worthy for future use for my products.

Any info would help.... Thanks and happy soaping

You can go to the scrpbooking store nearest you & get what is a paper cutter, there are blades you can change out that arec paper score-ers. I have one & the brand is fiskars. Maybe after dinner I will look around on the net & see if I can find a picture of what I am talking about.

I agree with the idea about the scrapbooking tools. They have cutters that will just perforate the lines, so you can bend them exactly.

I love combining the art of scrap booking with the art of soap making! Fun tags. pretty paper labels, hole punch shapes, pretty ribbon & charms. It's the best of both worlds!

pictures, pictures, pictures.....

Let's see some of your packaging.... :D I have made a few. :oops:

Harlow said:
I love combining the art of scrap booking with the art of soap making! Fun tags. pretty paper labels, hole punch shapes, pretty ribbon & charms. It's the best of both worlds!

I love this idea. My close friend is a scrapping addict and we have been talking about making soap together. This would be great.

Latest posts

Back