Packaging Stuff & More Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindy

Soap Diva Queen
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally sat down and got some pictures of the new shopping bags and the packaging for my "guy" soaps.

DSCN1427.jpg

Beer Soap (you've seen it before) with the Burlap Sack Packaging....

DSCN1428.jpg

DSCN1430.jpg

The Shopping Bag....

DSCN1431.jpg

A soap I made yesterday...

DSCN1432.jpg

Same soap different molds...

DSCN1435.jpg

DSCN1436.jpg

DSCN1437.jpg

DSCN1438.jpg

And Pooh Bear my toy poodle who said pictures???? ME ME ME

DSCN1425.jpg

I have some ash on some of the soap so I'm going to use Deda's idea and wipe it with alcohol...

Thanks for looking...

Very nice!! Those little burlap sacks are perfect! I like your shopping bags too. Yahoo!

I love the burlap sacks for guy soap - very cool 8). Your shopping bags are great too! That new soap is gorgeous...such pretty colours!

And Pooh Bear is a little doll :wink:

Tanya :)

Lindy your bags are great.
I love the beer soap in the burlap sack, it's so great.
Have you used the beer soap in your hair? I have read that beer soap is great for your hair.

Thansk everyone - I figured guys don't usually want organza... :shock:

Chrissy - Thanks - I haven't tried the beer soap yet as it is still too fresh - I've got at least a couple of weeks to go before I can - but oh is it tempting, I so love that smell....

i love the burlap too. i was also thinking along those lines. your logo looks so nice on the white bags.

x

as usual, lindy, you've outdone yourself! very classy and professional. those burlap sacks are perfect for men! did you make them? if they were sturdy enough, they'd be ideal as a scrubbing soap-sack! soap and scritcher all in one! beer soap is a dandy idea.

great job!

I didn't make the burlap sacks but bought them - I wanted something masculine, found these and had to have them.

Thank you for your comments - I'm glad I made the right decision on these - they are out of my taste zone but to me they said rough and ready "guy".....

It all looks fantastic, Lindy! I'm so excited for you! Your shopping bags are awesome. I totally want something like that.

packaging

Do you bags have your logo printed directly on them...or did you put a label on them???

I can't decide which I am doing for my upcoming show.

I'm using a business card label so I can kill 2 birds with one stone. Here's a couple of pictures showing the label on both bags....

DSCN1428.jpg

DSCN1368.jpg

I love the ease of packaging with the bags. With the Business Card I print up a bunch and then I print clear labels which I cut to size for the back. I tried doing the double side print & I just wasn't happy. So I find this easier...

Pinkduchon Pooh Bear so runs the pack both canine and human - and he's all of 7 lbs but 7 lbs of pure attitude.... :lol: ...gotta love him though he's just so cute and so smart....

Latest posts

Back