Packaging My First Batch.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh you need to label it correctly. It is not Olive oil but if; Olea Europea, or rather Sodium olivate in soap. Never ever sell first soap, Are you sure it will have a good shelf life?

Well congrats on ur first batch of soap. I'm still a newbie as well and there's a lot of info and rules and regulations to go through but everyone was a newbie at some point right? I love the soap forum, lots of info and advice- some a little higher on the horse then others I've noticed quite a bit but most of it is good. Just keep working at it, you'll get the technicalities all down soon! Good luck!

Well congrats on ur first batch of soap. I'm still a newbie as well and there's a lot of info and rules and regulations to go through but everyone was a newbie at some point right? I love the soap forum, lots of info and advice- some a little higher on the horse then others I've noticed quite a bit but most of it is good. Just keep working at it, you'll get the technicalities all down soon! Good luck!

There is so much to learn. I have been grateful for all of the advice and warnings even if their advice came from atop "high horse". If someone with more experience is generous enough to stop me from making a mistake, then I consider myself lucky.

Latest posts

Back