Packaging Dilemmas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ves

Reaction score
Hi :)

I'm a soaping newbie, so please be kind - I've heard that some of the soaping groups can be a bit brutal however I've been quietly reading threads and everyone sounds very friendly, so here goes with my question .....

After going back and forwards with my packaging ideas I've decided on a basic, brown card, cigar label, do you know where I can get them printed please?

Thanks in advance

Assuming that you are in the UK, try Avery, FastPrint, InstantPrint or, tbh, a local printers. Also, if you look on facebook there are a quite a few small businesses who do soap and candle branding including labels and boxes - you could try Hoopsy Print.

I'm a soaping newbie, so please be kind - I've heard that some of the soaping groups can be a bit brutal however I've been quietly reading threads and everyone sounds very friendly, so here goes with my question .....

We aren't brutal, but we are honest when it comes to soap making. Because it has become so popular, there is a lot of misinformation out there and some downright dangerous stuff. Some folks don't want to hear that...they think that they can make soap with anything they want, sell it the next day and get rich...doesn't work that way. Bad soap makers affect ALL soap makers.

We encourage everyone to ask questions even if you have a gazillion of them. It's all about enjoying the process, the creativity and of course, making a quality bar of soap.

After going back and forwards with my packaging ideas I've decided on a basic, brown card, cigar label, do you know where I can get them printed please?

Wish I could help you on the labeling, but I'm in the US.

We aren't brutal, but we are honest when it comes to soap making. Because it has become so popular, there is a lot of misinformation out there and some downright dangerous stuff. Some folks don't want to hear that...they think that they can make soap with anything they want, sell it the next day and get rich...doesn't work that way. Bad soap makers affect ALL soap makers.

We encourage everyone to ask questions even if you have a gazillion of them. It's all about enjoying the process, the creativity and of course, making a quality bar of soap.

Wish I could help you on the labeling, but I'm in the US.
That's fair
Oops I sent that too quickly, still learning. Yes I totally understand that.

Back