Overheard conversation

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jean1C

Reaction score
This past week we were visiting my newly widowed FIL. We are trying to get him to come and stay with us for a few days or so. I just thought I'd share what took place.

My husband is in the Living Room talking to him and said, "Just remember, do not eat anything that is sitting out until you ask." FIL was confused. My husband continued, "DAD, We have a banana cream pie sitting on the counter...looks like a PIE, complete with whipped cream...even SMELLS like bananas....IT"S NOT>>>IT'S SOAP!!! It's all over...sometimes it is even in the fridge!" "Cookies that look and smell like cookies...all sitting on the dining room table...They are WAX" (I made some wax tart cookies). "I think there is even a bowl of strawberries on the counter".

Another day in soapmaking land!

to funny time to pin notes to soap; not food soap do not eat, wash only

Oh that's is great!!!
Sounds like my 4 kids complaining after I make something yummy smelling and they can't eat it.
The chocolate soap my boys still whine about.
Kids are 3 to 10 so they all eat by scent still. Lol

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!! That's great that he warned him so no bubbly surprises for your FIL

Back