Out of town

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
I will be leaving town when I close shop at 4pm (central time) today. I won't be back untill late tomorrow (Sunday) night. We are taking the kids to the state fair. I am just letting you all know incase someone Pms me 7 i don't respond you will know why.-

Oppss... maybe I should have told you guys I was leaving Friday evening.. I had so many PM's LOL

Hope you had fun Tab!

Talk about expensive! It cost $6.00 to ride 1 ride! Multiply that by 2 kids & throw ina parent if they were not tall enough to ride alone & that is $18.00 for (1) 4 minute ride- OMG!

They brought the sky ride back, the thing that is like a snow ski lift, it goes from (as the fair says) "One deep fried side of the fair to the other". LOL, you can get everything deep fried at the TX state fair, from twinkies, to snicker bars to cheese curds to jalapeno peppers to fried cheesecake to fried lattes whatever that may be!

There were some awesome free things too. They had a trio of puppeteers, the kind of puppets on the strings, 1 from the US, 1 from Brazil & 1 from Russia.... they were great!

We did not lose either child!

I am tired, my butt muscles hurt from all the walking....

Hope your family had a great time together today! Sounds like you and hubby are great parents who really take a lot of interest in the bringing up of responsible, fum loving kids! Good for the both of you!

Paul.... :wink:

Latest posts

Back