Our pup is dying, and we don't know why...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hugs and prayers go out to both you and your husband. I feel your pain and know there are no words that can help. Just know that she is now in a better place and will always be in your precious hearts.

I know there isnt much that I can say that is comforting. Don't take the xanax let your mind go through the natural steps. We are human and we are designed to grieve.

My dog is my best friend. Well my husband is my best friend too... but I love my dog so much and I can only imagine your pain. I am sorry that you and your husband have to go through this. I will hug and kiss on my sweet Maggie Dog and we three send you wishes of peace.

With Love and Bubbles,
MK

www.thebubbleblog.com

My heart goes out to you and your family. I know how you are feeling right now. I had to let one of my dogs go last November. I know how hard it is. Our pets are part of our family. Keep your memories of your special family member in your heart and they will always be with you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Soap Making mobile app

I'm so very sorry that this happened to you and your poor pup. It's so hard to lose a pet--but life is so much better when we have pets in it.

I'm just so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with both you and your husband.
But it makes me smile to think of her eating "endless mac 'n cheese"...she's probably sharing it with our Mr. Cat :)

I am so sorry for your loss. I have to admit this post left me a little teary eyed, but then the endless mac and cheese and rolling in the dirt put a little smile on my face. How insightful! I will be thinking of you and your pet today and will say a prayer to bring healing to what I can imagine is sadness and grief.

So sorry for the loss of your beloved furry family member. Going to go hug mine, who's lying at my feet, and send mac 'n cheese grins in honor of yours. When my son was little, and we lost beloved cats, we would make a little memorial site in the garden, strew it with rosemary for remembrance, and pick a star in the night sky. Then, whenever we looked at that star, we could see the soul of our furry friend shining down on us. I still do that, and find great comfort and communion in it.

Thanks to whomever posted it for the warning on pet food recalls, truly helpful, and scary!

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It's so difficult when you don't know what's wrong and they can't tell you. We have to be grateful for all the love we share with the animal souls who share their lives with us so freely and warmly. Your dog was such a part of your relationship with your husband, through her you are bonded in ways deeper than you know. Remember and celebrate her in your love and understanding of each other.

Many prayers, wishes and hugs to you both, and from Hoss, Lyla, Quito, Duku, Malone and Pika to your golden girl many tail wags and happy barks.

Latest posts

Back