ouch denied

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an invitation to join a soap forum once & they would not appove the ap w/o me submitting my reale tax identification number. no thanks! Who do these people think they are?

are you kidding me Tab? What the hell they need that for! Who knows what they were trying to use it for!

Um hum, I know some forums that are about that bad, :lol: but I admit, Tab, that is just really "weird!" :? I guess that is why I just stay here 90% of the time, this is my home and you guys are my friends, and more like family. The other places are cold, and I like the warmth of our spot in the soap forum world....it's comfy! :wink:

Paul.... :wink:

Yes, I have been on 4-5 other soap forums & probably 30 yahoo soap groups & this IS the best place to be, I go no where else!

Are you kidding me? I have a hard enough time keeping up with just one forum, couldn't imagine trying to keep up with another one!!!!

OK, Dragon, sit down for this but 8 months ago I was registered at 12 soap forums and 3 yahoo soap chat rooms! :shock: I have since then been cutting and cutting and was down to 3, but I'm officially have not visited another site in over 2 weeks now I think. There is one other newer forum I check into every once in a while. There is not much need. We have everything we need here. :wink:

Paul

This is a useful forum. I actually learn things about soaping here, not just ego boosting others.

Tabitha said:
I got an invitation to join a soap forum once & they would not appove the ap w/o me submitting my reale tax identification number. no thanks! Who do these people think they are?

Wow. That is just plain ridiculous!! I don't even require people to submit a legitimate email address because I know I hate to even give THAT much information out when I sign up for things.

This is the only forum I have visited.....I guess that means I found the number one forum on my first try. :) Thank goodness! k

Back