Organic Pure Oil

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hapapple

Reaction score
Anyone hear of Organic Pure Oil? I don't want to buy from there with reviews saying they are a scam, or are the reviews not warranted? Just curious if anyone has heard of them, I believe they are on Etsy. TIA!

You will always run a risk when you buy a product like oil from eBay, etsy or Amazon unless they are selling a well known brand. Because many oils can look the same and you won't know what you are getting. I have never heard of that company before but I buy all my oils from proven retailers with a good history.

I buy all my oils from soaper's Choice by the gallon because it is cheaper than by the pound but only if you're using that much. There are plenty of reputable sellers online that I wouldn't bother with an unknown seller.

Not one I've heard of or used. I agree with Todd that you might want to stick with well-known suppliers. There are some good threads here on SMF that can provide you with some places to start.

Back