Oregon Trails (soap supplies and FOs)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boyago

Reaction score
Just placed my first order with Oregon Trails. Placed my order online at 12:30 and got a message back with a shipping number an hour later. So far I'm impressed. Will follow up when the package gets here.

I told them I was ordering the first time and had edit***told them*** heard great things about them. I received an email thanking me, and they shipped immediately. Wonderful service! Their green Irish tweed is my new fave!! I'm impressed seeing as I am still new in the fo shopping department and their quality was great.

Edit to ask, what did you get???
:)

Last edited:
Got my order today and everything was fine and dandy. FOs are new to me so I'll hold my opinions to myself other than to say they all smell nice. I got Cherokee, Bonsai, Irish Tweed, and Mysore Sandalwood. After wrestling the plastic corks out of the bottles I now smell like a very swanky and somewhat macho Native American-Japanese-Irish-Indian fellow. I am the melting pot. btw I did not consciously order the culturally diverse olfactory experience it just worked out that way.

Oh that's hilarious lol! How do you like green Irish tweed? I asked because I am in love with it. It soaped perfectly, no A or D, and it sticks marvelously (not to mention smells devine!).
The corks are near impossible to remove, but I suppose it's better than leaking like I've had with another company.

Does the sandalwood smell alright? After the one I got by bb in their cybilla line :sick: I've been terrified to try any more sandalwood.

Oh that's hilarious lol! How do you like green Irish tweed? I asked because I am in love with it. It soaped perfectly, no A or D, and it sticks marvelously (not to mention smells devine!).

The corks are near impossible to remove, but I suppose it's better than leaking like I've had with another company.

Does the sandalwood smell alright? After the one I got by bb in their cybilla line :sick: I've been terrified to try any more sandalwood.

WSP sandalwood is good. Mind you, I'm sick of it, now hate sandalwood, and wish I never had to smell the **** stuff again. But people who like sandalwood (unfortunately) love it. Ugh!

Back