Oregon Trail page suspended?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just received two ounce samples of Peche de Vigne, German Chamomile Tea, and Mysore Sandalwood, and it turns out I can't live without any of those three and I don't know how I survived THIS long not knowing they were there. Today I went to buy larger bottles of all three and found the website is suspended.

Uh...anybody hear anything? I didn't see anything on the page that said "lol we're closing forever thxbye" when I bought from them, or night before last when I left some good reviews.

Their phone number is (541) 890-5528

Probably not closed, looks like something to do with their hosting site.

I just received two ounce samples of Peche de Vigne, German Chamomile Tea, and Mysore Sandalwood, and it turns out I can't live without any of those three and I don't know how I survived THIS long not knowing they were there. Today I went to buy larger bottles of all three and found the website is suspended.

Uh...anybody hear anything? I didn't see anything on the page that said "lol we're closing forever thxbye" when I bought from them, or night before last when I left some good reviews.

I just got an order from them last week! I also got the Mysore Sandlewood and Peche de Vigne and love them both OOB. Haven’t soaped them yet. This would be a bummer! My first time ordering and like you I was impressed.

Their phone number is (541) 890-5528

Probably not closed, looks like something to do with their hosting site.
I just got an order from them last week! I also got the Mysore Sandlewood and Peche de Vigne and love them both OOB. Haven’t soaped them yet. This would be a bummer! My first time ordering and like you I was impressed.

I'll wait til Monday to call. I'm sure you're right, but I think I needed to hear another soaper say that perfectly reasonable thing. My 'rona anxiety from the very beginning has manifested as a compulsion to stockpile things I really like, and any whiff of "you're too late, and you'll never be able to get this again" makes me feel sweaty.

Jersey girl, stop what you're doing, ignore your family and friends, go directly to your soaping room and use the peche. You'll be so glad you did. (although that might be a broken promise--I've read others had major issues with ricing. I had none, but I seem to have the most polite recipe on earth and nothing makes it do anything but accelerate.) No fading or significant morph just yet, though it hasn't been very long and I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

Well, I got antsy and called. Nope, she's in good shape--just going to be switching hosts for her website. Should be back up by Tuesday.

Edit: Also, super nice lady. I talked with her for awhile and really liked her.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back