Oregon Groves LLC saying hello

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oregon Groves

Reaction score
Hello there. New to the forum. Oregon Groves LLC is a small business residing in Southern Oregon. We create cold process goat's milk soap. I absolutely love it though lately I have been having some issues and some O figured out why ( my scale popped a rubber foot pad and I later discovered that as they are very thin) :p Anyway my name is Heather. I have been soaping off and on for 6 yrs but need some help lately so joined the forum so I can figure these issues out.

Check this guy out.

Eucalyptus mint. It was starting to rice on me and I had to spoon it in so I was freaking out towards the end. But I think overall it turned out nice. A few hair pockets because I tried to swirl it 🤣😜 I then decided that was dumb and slammed it down on the ground a billion times.

Attachments

• 20201125_082634.jpg
    20201125_082634.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 20201125_082626_001.jpg
    20201125_082626_001.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 7
Welcome. I used to live in Southern Oregon...around Roseburg. Currently located mid-Willamette Valley. A good supplier is Shay and Company. They are located southside Portland off I-205 and have Will Call and Ship. I have not been disappointed in any of their products and the customer services is excellent.

Hello there. New to the forum. Oregon Groves LLC is a small business residing in Southern Oregon. We create cold process goat's milk soap. I absolutely love it though lately I have been having some issues and some O figured out why ( my scale popped a rubber foot pad and I later discovered that as they are very thin) :p Anyway my name is Heather. I have been soaping off and on for 6 yrs but need some help lately so joined the forum so I can figure these issues out.
Hi Oregon Groves! I'm in Salem. And I also recommend Shay & Co if you have to come up to PDX for anything. Ikea ;) maybe.

Check this guy out.

Eucalyptus mint. It was starting to rice on me and I had to spoon it in so I was freaking out towards the end. But I think overall it turned out nice. A few hair pockets because I tried to swirl it 🤣😜 I then decided that was dumb and slammed it down on the ground a billion times.
Those are so pretty! I’m pretty sure you meant “air” pockets and not “hair“ pockets, because I’m fluent in typos. Welcome!

Latest posts

Back