Quantcast

Oregon Groves LLC saying hello

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Oregon Groves

Reaction score
Hello there. New to the forum. Oregon Groves LLC is a small business residing in Southern Oregon. We create cold process goat's milk soap. I absolutely love it though lately I have been having some issues and some O figured out why ( my scale popped a rubber foot pad and I later discovered that as they are very thin) :p Anyway my name is Heather. I have been soaping off and on for 6 yrs but need some help lately so joined the forum so I can figure these issues out.

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.:)

Oregon Groves

Reaction score
Check this guy out.

Eucalyptus mint. It was starting to rice on me and I had to spoon it in so I was freaking out towards the end. But I think overall it turned out nice. A few hair pockets because I tried to swirl it 🤣😜 I then decided that was dumb and slammed it down on the ground a billion times.

Attachments

TheGecko

Reaction score
Welcome. I used to live in Southern Oregon...around Roseburg. Currently located mid-Willamette Valley. A good supplier is Shay and Company. They are located southside Portland off I-205 and have Will Call and Ship. I have not been disappointed in any of their products and the customer services is excellent.

Carolyne Thrasher

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello there. New to the forum. Oregon Groves LLC is a small business residing in Southern Oregon. We create cold process goat's milk soap. I absolutely love it though lately I have been having some issues and some O figured out why ( my scale popped a rubber foot pad and I later discovered that as they are very thin) :p Anyway my name is Heather. I have been soaping off and on for 6 yrs but need some help lately so joined the forum so I can figure these issues out.
Hi Oregon Groves! I'm in Salem. And I also recommend Shay & Co if you have to come up to PDX for anything. Ikea ;) maybe.

TashaBird

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check this guy out.

Eucalyptus mint. It was starting to rice on me and I had to spoon it in so I was freaking out towards the end. But I think overall it turned out nice. A few hair pockets because I tried to swirl it 🤣😜 I then decided that was dumb and slammed it down on the ground a billion times.
Those are so pretty! I’m pretty sure you meant “air” pockets and not “hair“ pockets, because I’m fluent in typos. Welcome!

JoyfulSudz

Reaction score
Those are so pretty! I’m pretty sure you meant “air” pockets and not “hair“ pockets, because I’m fluent in typos. Welcome!
Welcome Oregon Groves!
I've got a Labrador who sheds an entire dog every day, so I was sure you meant "hair" pockets. I get 'em all the time ;)