Ordered soap bevler

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnten

Reaction score
I ordered a soap bevler from " togsoapmolds" a couple days ago. It is sold through the Etsy system. Now I can,t seem to get anyone to confirm the order or the status of the order. Has anyone delt with these people before? I would like to know when and if it is being shipped.
I have ordered oils and fragrancies from many places and most of the time I get an e-mail confirming my order and when it will be shipped.
I guess I,m a little impatient.

Paul, who runs TOG used to be a moderator here at this forum, he makes very nice molds and soap tools with his own hands, because he spens a lot of time perfecting his creations they can tend to take a few weeks to get to you, so dont stress...It will get there, he has a lot going on and I m sure he will contact you ASAP.

i have one of his molds...very nice :)

I think he is really busy and doesn't always get a chance to check his etsy messages. I had better lucky pm'ing him on here with my questions when I had placed an order with him.

I just got an e-mail from Paul. He says he,s shipping it today. I,m anxious to use it.

You should have it first of the week. Thanks everyone. I have been gone for a while from posting here, as you know I am busy with my TOG shop and other new endeavors.
Let me know when you get it. It works great!

Paul

Mnten, I can personally attest that you will LOOOOVVVVEEEE your beveler!!! He does fantastic work and all handcrafted. Enjoy.

Latest posts

Back