Order at the sage . My present to myself

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennikate

Reaction score
Hi all well I made an order at thesage.com christmas to myself. couple containers of oil and two sample size FOs. with shipping I am under 40 dollars. So now to wait for UPS man. Hoping before christmas thinking will be after.

Yes, my husband gave me $ for christmas and told me to choose some soap colors. Looking, choosing, deciding.....

Per UPS order should be here on Fri christmas eve so of course I will be at in laws all day SAT . maybe can get batch made when I get home from inlaws.

I just treated myself to $130 in oils and butters from Columbus Foods!
Merry Xmas to me!

Depending on how much cash I get for Christmas I may finally at long last treat myself to one of those amazing systems from National Shrinkwrap.

:oops: :D I'm happy and kind of nervous at the same time because I ordered a soap hutch mold for Christmas. It's $320 shipped. :shock: I've heard great things and it's so versatile. I'm hoping it's everything I dreamed it would be!

SudsyKat said:
:oops: :D I'm happy and kind of nervous at the same time because I ordered a soap hutch mold for Christmas. It's $320 shipped. :shock: I've heard great things and it's so versatile. I'm hoping it's everything I dreamed it would be!

Yowser!!!!! Ho Ho Ho to you :D

Yes, I think I preempted Santa on that one. I said, "I'm getting this for Christmas. I've been a good girl."

Latest posts

Back