Orange / Tangerine

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leLuckyDuck

Reaction score
I have been looking for a strong fresh orange / tangerine FO. Seems many orange/tangerine/mandarin FOs out there have some other note instead of just a pure, *tart*, true freshly peeled fruit scent. The closest I have come is NG Fresh Squeezed orange which is not as strong as I want. I have tried all levels of EO and while they are what I'm going for in scent, they just did not last in my products. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Lindy's suggestion is good.
Also, how much orange eo are you using & is it folded?

I do love BCN's Fresh Squeezed Orange though.

I keep an ever changing list in my head of each supplier I want scents from. Summer Sorbet is on the one for Soapsupplies.net. It sounds like it's very orangey and performs well.

How do you get on The Scent Review Board? All of the links, including Lilli's profile are locked. I can't even find where to register.

I think I registered, but I wasn't sure, so I recently went back and tried to create an account, and I couldn't find a registration anywhere. I think maybe they're locked to registrations. :think:

I know that other folks on this forum use this board, and I am sure they are helpful if you can get on, but I do not understand closing a board or even forbidding free email addresses. What if someone has a low income and accesses the Internet via their local library? Not everyone has their own domain or uses an ISP. My philosophy is either share info, or don't share it, but don't tease by putting it out there, but only for club members.

BB's Orange Peel is really good (I think it's one of the Cybilla fragrance line). And this is from somebody who mostly uses 10X Sweet Orange EO.

My kids love AHRE's Satsuma.

I think I registered, but I wasn't sure, so I recently went back and tried to create an account, and I couldn't find a registration anywhere. I think maybe they're locked to registrations. :think:

I know that other folks on this forum use this board, and I am sure they are helpful if you can get on, but I do not understand closing a board or even forbidding free email addresses. What if someone has a low income and accesses the Internet via their local library? Not everyone has their own domain or uses an ISP. My philosophy is either share info, or don't share it, but don't tease by putting it out there, but only for club members.

That's a good philosophy. I think Genny or Hazel said Lilli locked it because they got too much spam. In the notes it says you're not banned if the software bans you for using a free email. But I get you, I have delayed registration because I don't know my ISP email address, I always use GMail. Even my web site contact pages route to my GMail address. So what do I do, email Lilli and tell her, "yo I don't like the rules and I don't know my email anyway so how do I join?" That's probably not going to go over well. I just wanted to see if there's another way.

Thank you so much for all your answers! I have placed a few orders and the winner is BB's Orange Peel by a long shot. I was getting really frustrated! Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back