Orange Peel Powder

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! I really appreciate the detailed info about the sieving too. However, I think if I start storing my soap in additional places, my hubby might just put a foot down. LOL!!
How many times has your husband looked under the bed??? Mine didn't until we were moving and I asked him to remove six rolls of fabric I had stashed under it for the new house!

How many times has your husband looked under the bed??? Mine didn't until we were moving and I asked him to remove six rolls of fabric I had stashed under it for the new house!
When we moved, our son helped me with my craft room packing up my fabric. After some time I caught a large object out of the corner of my eye. When I turned to look, he had four large tubs and 2 large boxes nicely packed/stuffed, and stacked higher than he was tall, and had a very serious look on his face as he was placing a third smaller box on the very top. I busted out laughing, scared him so that the third box tumbled down and busted open, and then I laughed harder and kept laughing as the two us twirled about gathering up the bits of fabric. He was very serious this whole time while I was just cackling away. When we were finally done, I said, "Son, you know you have a problem if." Then he absolutely lost it and started laughing so hard he had to sit down. We've been here four years and I still have at least one of those boxes yet unpacked. LOLOL

When we moved, our son helped me with my craft room packing up my fabric. After some time I caught a large object out of the corner of my eye. When I turned to look, he had four large tubs and 2 large boxes nicely packed/stuffed, and stacked higher than he was tall, and had a very serious look on his face as he was placing a third smaller box on the very top. I busted out laughing, scared him so that the third box tumbled down and busted open, and then I laughed harder and kept laughing as the two us twirled about gathering up the bits of fabric. He was very serious this whole time while I was just cackling away. When we were finally done, I said, "Son, you know you have a problem if." Then he absolutely lost it and started laughing so hard he had to sit down. We've been here four years and I still have at least one of those boxes yet unpacked. LOLOL
I start year four in April and I still have some boxes I haven't unpacked! I am still looking for my teapot! Too many rabbit holes to look down.....

I know, I drink tea all day and night long! Have you ever tried Marketplace Spice, OMG, it is my favorite, orange peel, cinnamon, clove...I can send you some if you like..I bought 6# when it was on their once a year sale!..decaf and caf

Back