Quantcast

Orange Peel Powder

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Sudds

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you! I really appreciate the detailed info about the sieving too. However, I think if I start storing my soap in additional places, my hubby might just put a foot down. LOL!!
How many times has your husband looked under the bed??? Mine didn't until we were moving and I asked him to remove six rolls of fabric I had stashed under it for the new house!

KimW

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How many times has your husband looked under the bed??? Mine didn't until we were moving and I asked him to remove six rolls of fabric I had stashed under it for the new house!
When we moved, our son helped me with my craft room packing up my fabric. After some time I caught a large object out of the corner of my eye. When I turned to look, he had four large tubs and 2 large boxes nicely packed/stuffed, and stacked higher than he was tall, and had a very serious look on his face as he was placing a third smaller box on the very top. I busted out laughing, scared him so that the third box tumbled down and busted open, and then I laughed harder and kept laughing as the two us twirled about gathering up the bits of fabric. He was very serious this whole time while I was just cackling away. When we were finally done, I said, "Son, you know you have a problem if." Then he absolutely lost it and started laughing so hard he had to sit down. We've been here four years and I still have at least one of those boxes yet unpacked. LOLOL

Sudds

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When we moved, our son helped me with my craft room packing up my fabric. After some time I caught a large object out of the corner of my eye. When I turned to look, he had four large tubs and 2 large boxes nicely packed/stuffed, and stacked higher than he was tall, and had a very serious look on his face as he was placing a third smaller box on the very top. I busted out laughing, scared him so that the third box tumbled down and busted open, and then I laughed harder and kept laughing as the two us twirled about gathering up the bits of fabric. He was very serious this whole time while I was just cackling away. When we were finally done, I said, "Son, you know you have a problem if." Then he absolutely lost it and started laughing so hard he had to sit down. We've been here four years and I still have at least one of those boxes yet unpacked. LOLOL
I start year four in April and I still have some boxes I haven't unpacked! I am still looking for my teapot! Too many rabbit holes to look down.....

Sudds

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know, I drink tea all day and night long! Have you ever tried Marketplace Spice, OMG, it is my favorite, orange peel, cinnamon, clove...I can send you some if you like..I bought 6# when it was on their once a year sale!..decaf and caf