Orange cologne fragrance oil

Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums

Help Support Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums:

FrayGrants

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get, or how to make, a fragrance oil that smells like an orange or citrus scented type cologne? I'm looking for something that smells like Clinique Happy for men if you are familiar with that cologne. This would be used in CP soap.

I am open to any and all suggestions and I am very flexible when it comes to scents. If anyone has a recipe for an EO blend that fits the description that would be great as well, or even just a suggestion for a blend of FO's and EO's that fit the bill. I really love orange scents with a musky type base and I would love to be able to get my hands on or recreate a fragrance like this. Thanks in advance for any and all advice!!!

FrayGrants

Reaction score
Wow that is so amazing and helpful, I did not know about this. Thank you so much for the quick reply and the excellent response.

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
Mind-smells wonderful and complex! I don't see a strong "orange" note in it, though...

Clinique Happy is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men.
Top notes: Mandarin Orange, Lime, Sea Notes, Lemon and Green Notes;
Middle notes: Freesia, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley and Rose;
Base notes: Cypress, Cedar, Musk and Guaiac Wood.

Reaction score
I searched yesterday for clinique happy for men type and did not find much that will work. There is a fragrance oil from africa imports which I have never used. It's pretty cheap for a FO, but there's a $100 min order.

It's much easier to find a dupe for the women's perfume Happy.

FrayGrants

Reaction score
I searched yesterday for clinique happy for men type and did not find much that will work. There is a fragrance oil from africa imports which I have never used. It's pretty cheap for a FO, but there's a $100 min order.

It's much easier to find a dupe for the women's perfume Happy.
That’s so nice of you to research it for me.

Latest posts