Opinions wanted: Essential Depot, American Soap Supplies or any other Florida based suppliers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bumbleklutz

Reaction score
Unfortunately, my favorite supplier: Florida Suncoast Soap Works is no longer in business. :( They were local, and I could pick up orders to save shipping costs. Now I'm trying to find a supplier that's somewhat local to save on shipping. Any experiences, stories or recommendations that anyone would like to share would be greatly appreciated.

Camden Gray in Naples is a well-known supplier. I used to use them years ago until shipping from FL to CO became too expensive.
I just ordered from Camden Grey and they offered free shipping over $99. Good quality essential oils.
I just looked and it's free shipping for $85 or more. It's easy to rack up an $85 essential oil order :D

I personally have never had a bad experience with Essential Depot, and they throw out deals on lye quite often.
For colorants, Mad Micas is located in FL, and have quality micas, and great CS.
Most of my suppliers however are closer to me, so can't really attest to many more from FL.

Back