Oosh, been soaping a lot lately

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saponomancer

Professional Geek
Reaction score
Pretty happy with most of them, still not sure what I think about the scent on my frankincense and myrrh bar, and I definitely dont like the lavender, but I love how the swirl came out

I had a little accident with the peppermint bar- a spill that left them a bit small, but otherwise unharmed which is a miracle considering how long clean up took, I was afraid they'd have to be a drop n glop, sadly the scent is lacking on that one and I'm in touch with the eo company about that- I'd wanted to make one small test batch to make sure before I spoke to them about it.

the white and green is cedar and the yellow and burgundy is a ylang ylang blend with powered rosehips and madder for the colour

tumblr_ntz861y5ql1rcpo9po1_540.jpg

tumblr_ntz861y5ql1rcpo9po3_400.jpg
tumblr_ntz861y5ql1rcpo9po2_400.jpg
tumblr_ntz861y5ql1rcpo9po4_400.jpg

tumblr_ntz861y5ql1rcpo9po5_400.jpg

tumblr_ntz861y5ql1rcpo9po6_400.jpg

@not_ally thanks! I was pretty pleased with it, I love mica lines that look like natural lines in marble and other stone

@Vkumudini shoot, I've got to remember to blend the iron oxide with madder to get a truer red next time

@commoncenz Thank you! I love that one myself, and it smells really good (to me at least, I've seen what a lot of people think of ylang ylang!)

Your third one down, looks like a red leaf swirled out in the design. Soooo very cool! All of these are great! I would be proud to call them mine if I had made them. You rock!

Latest posts

Back