Quantcast

Oosh, been soaping a lot lately

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

TheDragonGirl

Professional Geek
Reaction score
Pretty happy with most of them, still not sure what I think about the scent on my frankincense and myrrh bar, and I definitely dont like the lavender, but I love how the swirl came out

I had a little accident with the peppermint bar- a spill that left them a bit small, but otherwise unharmed which is a miracle considering how long clean up took, I was afraid they'd have to be a drop n glop, sadly the scent is lacking on that one and I'm in touch with the eo company about that- I'd wanted to make one small test batch to make sure before I spoke to them about it.

the white and green is cedar and the yellow and burgundy is a ylang ylang blend with powered rosehips and madder for the colour

tumblr_ntz861y5ql1rcpo9po5_400.jpg

tumblr_ntz861y5ql1rcpo9po6_400.jpg

not_ally

Reaction score
I really like all of them, and the stamp. I especially like that thready/wandering mica line in the last one.

kumudini

Reaction score
Pretty soaps DG, I really like the orange and green on white.

commoncenz

Reaction score
All very pretty soaps. Although I'm partial to the yellow and burgundy.

TheDragonGirl

Professional Geek
Reaction score
@not_ally thanks! I was pretty pleased with it, I love mica lines that look like natural lines in marble and other stone

@Vkumudini shoot, I've got to remember to blend the iron oxide with madder to get a truer red next time

@commoncenz Thank you! I love that one myself, and it smells really good (to me at least, I've seen what a lot of people think of ylang ylang!)

TwystedPryncess

Reaction score
Your third one down, looks like a red leaf swirled out in the design. Soooo very cool! All of these are great! I would be proud to call them mine if I had made them. You rock!

traderbren

Reaction score
Very nice looking! I'm rather fond of the white and green at the top.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All very pretty soaps. And I love your stamp.