OOB Reviews for Southern Soapers Order

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishLass

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I just got my order from Southern Soapers in today and I am so pleased with the scents that I can hardly wait to test these lovely beauties out in CP!

Cherry Garcia: Smells deliciously realistic of Maraschino Cherries. My son wants me to make soap out of this one first.

Chocolate Serendipity: Mmmmmm! I think I've just found my ultimate chocolate fragrance. It's ever so chocolately smooth and velvety. I'd love to try a layered soap using this along with Cherry Garcia for a nice chocolate covered cherries soap.

Bossa Nova: I smell sweet berries and tart lemon in this one. Very, very nice!

Essence Of Neroli : Smells like springtime around here when the orange blossoms are out in force (we have 2 orange trees in our backyard)

Creamy Orange Sherbet: Mmmmm! The perfect Orange Creamsicle scent.

Fresh Picked Strawberries: It smells pleasantly of sweet, sugared strawberries to me oob. I'm really hoping that this one soaps good. I've never had a strawberry that didn't morph to something horrible in CP, but the review on the SS site gives me hope.

Macapuno Sorbet:Mmmmmm! A deliciously scrumptious fruity/creamy scent.

Yellow Rose of Texas: I never thought I'd like a rose scent better than the True Rose F/O that I have from SweetCakes, but I do now! This is a very realistic rose scent just like True Rose is, but with a certain extra 'something' that puts it at the top for me. I really like it!

Jasmine Grapefruit: Oooh, that smells so good! I can really smell both the jasmine and the grapefuit in there. A very, very nice floral/fruity scent!

Blackberry Apple: Wow! That's some good smelling stuff! It's like opening up a bag of assorted Jolly Rancher candies and burrying your nose in it. Yum!

Sugared Cranberries; Hmmm. I'm doing a double-take on this one because it smells a lot like their Cherry Garcia to me. It's not exact, mind you (Cherry Garcia seems deeper to me), but it's very close. I really hope they each smell much more differently from each other when soaped, but if not, at least I'll have an extra bit of yummy maraschino on hand to play with. :)

Tassie Lavender: Oooh, I think I just found my new favorite lavender! I really like this one a lot! It smells so real but without smelling the least bit medicinal. It's hard to describe, but I really, really like it!

Pink Jasmine Musk:At the risk of sounding like a broken record, Wow! I really love how this one smells! It's hard to describe, but it's like a sweet, yet tart, lemony jasmine with just a hint of musk. Very unique and very pretty. Me like very much! :)

This was my first time ordering from Southern Soapers, and so far, I am very pleased with the quality of the scents and service. I can hardly wait to get soaping! :D

IrishLass

Thanks for posting , they sound great . I can almost smell from your explanation :D

Kitn

Back