ONLY in New England will you find ....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lin19687

Reaction score
.... a TIDE STATION in the Free section of Craig's List.

Ok I have seen my fair share of funny things on CL but this is just a Unique thing I guess you will only see in N.E. it has a picture but it just looks like a 8x8 shed.
Tide Station (Rowes wharf)
This is a NOAA (google it) tidal monitoring station. Its all insulated fiberglass and we are going to be sending it off to a landfill. But im thinking it could be re-purposed into something really cool like an ice fishing hut or a sauna or a place to banish your mortal enemies, what have you. Its FREE.99 but you and some strong buddies need to come with a trailer and haul it away in a few days or it will meet an ugly end.

HAHAHAHA

What have you found funny on CL ? Or another want ad.

That's hilarious. When I first read it, I thought 'Tide, the laundry soap?' Huh? Of course the word 'tidal' cleared that right up as I continued to read.

Ice fishing hut? My husband and I just had a conversation the other day when driving past a frozen river about the fact that neither of us has ever had the slightest inclination for ice fishing. So funny.

Yeah I have never wanted to Ice Fish. They basically hibernate so why both with them. Kinda like going hunting for drugged or baited deer .
I don't Hunt but would love to go fishing again.

I miss fishing too. C when DH (#1) was alive, we'd take our boys fishing all summer long. I've always wanted to try ice fishing, at least once, but I don't wanna sit on ice freezing in a little hut.

Latest posts

Back