Online Labels Review

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cellador

Reaction score
I've posted a bad review or two here, so this time I thought I'd do the opposite.
I just wanted to tell everyone how happy I am with Online Labels. This weekend, I was trying to print a bunch of soap labels, and I could not get the design to print the way I wanted it. Frustrated, I had my husband look into it (he's in the computer field), and after several hours, he gave up on it too.
In a last-ditch effort, I emailed Online Label's customer service yesterday afternoon. The rep emailed me back within 5 minutes to help me troubleshoot the problem. But, it wasn't as simple as I had hoped. Over the course of the next 4 hours (on a Sunday, no less), the rep & I had exchanged 6 emails or so and finally found the problem. The rep was professional, kind, and explained everything in terms I could understand.
I thought it was nice that Online Labels shipped my labels so quickly when I ordered, but I never expected they would be willing and able to help me with a printing problem on a Sunday. I highly recommend them.
:)

I've posted a bad review or two here, so this time I thought I'd do the opposite.
I just wanted to tell everyone how happy I am with Online Labels. This weekend, I was trying to print a bunch of soap labels, and I could not get the design to print the way I wanted it. Frustrated, I had my husband look into it (he's in the computer field), and after several hours, he gave up on it too.
In a last-ditch effort, I emailed Online Label's customer service yesterday afternoon. The rep emailed me back within 5 minutes to help me troubleshoot the problem. But, it wasn't as simple as I had hoped. Over the course of the next 4 hours (on a Sunday, no less), the rep & I had exchanged 6 emails or so and finally found the problem. The rep was professional, kind, and explained everything in terms I could understand.
I thought it was nice that Online Labels shipped my labels so quickly when I ordered, but I never expected they would be willing and able to help me with a printing problem on a Sunday. I highly recommend them.
:)
I recently ordered from Online Labels and love them!

Yep, their customer service is fantastic. I had a printing issue, and while they couldn't help me fix it (it was my printer margins causing the problem), they were able to help me find a new label that worked with my printer margins and actually worked better on my soap bar size. They could have easily said "nope sorry not our problem", but the rep asked me what I was labeling, what size my soaps were, and then figured out a replacement label for me. (Which actually works better because I have more room on this label.)

Oh, and I just ordered new labels on Friday, they were on my doorstep when I went home for lunch.

yes the printer needs a set up but it was really easy to do it for me, following advice (labelsonline) on their site, I am using them for at lest 6 years and love all interaction . Customer's service is probably the best ever. The best is that they are so fast it is two days for me even I am in Canada

Yep, their customer service is fantastic. I had a printing issue, and while they couldn't help me fix it (it was my printer margins causing the problem)
I had the same problem! They offered to do the same but...I bought this printer on the cheap a couple if years ago- I'll just get a new one (off to start a new thread!).

Back