One thing after another....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacyspy

Reaction score
So, with holiday shows approaching, I'm so far behind...for good reasons and bad reasons. After getting Grammy's affairs in order, I found that her last will left me the house and contents. So now more lawyers and angry relatives...sigh. At least they're 1300 miles away, and my lawyer is handling everything.
Last week, the opportunity to purchase another home kind of dropped into our laps, and we'll be moving the first of December...literally around the corner from our house now...lol...
My annual Boo Bash (the Halloween party I host for the community kids as Deputy City Clerk) is fast approaching, and it's gotten so much bigger than I ever expected that each year I start planning earlier. At this point, we're expecting over 200 kids.
I have no idea how all this will work out, but it'll be interesting to see...

Stacyspy, it sounds like you are swamped, but you know what "they" say, if you want something done just ask the busiest person you know! :)

Oooo I feel your pain...I'm cleaning out a house that was just left to me, and even though we have to probate there shouldn't be any angry relatives and I'm still overwhelmed!

You've got this! It'll be done and gone soon! Hang in there!

Back