one of my jobs...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How fun is that?

I've been to gettysburg three times... though nothing can match the first time I went to the battlefield.. it was in early July and was so foggy in the morning, there were deer and rabbit everywhere. My hairs were all standing on end...

This summer I'm taking my little cousins to DC and Gettysburg.. Your tour sounds like something they'd enjoy especially after they endure my "exciting" Lectures on Chamberlain, longstreet, picket's charge and all things Robert E Lee....

Missjulesdid said:
This summer I'm taking my little cousins to DC and Gettysburg.. Your tour sounds like something they'd enjoy especially after they endure my "exciting" Lectures on Chamberlain, longstreet, picket's charge and all things Robert E Lee....

i try to blend some history and human interest into the ghost stories although i am certainly not a historian!

i'd definately recommend sleepyhollow, and not just because i work there! there are about 15 tours in town and some of them are from what i hear, totally ridiculous.

Back