One less Friend

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I have one less friend šŸ˜¢ Apparently my Gold Dust Gecko that always hides teleported out the tank without me seeing her. I did figure out it was a she. Sadly in the treehouse, I live in it would have been too easy for her to escape outside. I knew I had not seen for 2 days but that was not highly unusual but this morning I decided to investigate to see if something bad had happened or if she had somehow escaped, it is now obvious she escaped. I cannot believe I did not see her since her tank is next to my desk. I was just getting ready to build her a new larger enclosure. šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Oh no, so sorry that happened. They are so quick, it unfortunately happens.
I had a adult gargoyle escape once, luckily I was able to find him. Had to keep the door locked after that.
Maybe you will find her, can you put out some food and water, see if she is still around?

She may show up, I think she may have eaten some flies and I do have food and water out for her. I had some flies escape when feeding my Ghosties and they are no longer flying around so she may have taken care of them. Where her tank is and my computer happens to be a wall of glass three quarters from the floor to ceiling so I figured she would be behind the drape but nobody was home. I also left a light on her tank propped up a tad in case she got cold and decided to sneak under the light hood. The particular bulb does not get hot enough to burn her. The problem is this is the room with my soap supplies so lots of places to hide. Plus the fact my house has too many missing louver window panes so escape to the outside is easy. If she is in the house she will eventually turn up that I do know.

Latest posts

Back