On a Mango mission :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lina

Reaction score
I would like to find a really nice Mango fragrance.

I just cp soaped Mango Sorbet from NG. It smells great oob, but seemed to have lost some of it's sweetness once soaped. It is more tart. Perhaps that will change?

Any good suggestions? I would like to buy a few samples. I will post my results with them here.

Last edited:
My favorite mango fragrance is Mango Tea from SweetCakes. It's not a straight-up mango like the actual fruit, but it is nevertheless one of the most awesome scents I've come across. I label my soaps made with it, 'Honeyed Mango', because that's what it smells like to my nose. It even discolors to a beautiful honey color in my CP. Everybody in my circle of gift recipients loves this scent- guys and gals alike. Oh- and the scent is good and strong and sticks forever and a day at .7 oz ppo.

IrishLass :)

I'm pretty mango crazy myself. I have tried WSP, Soapalooza, Sweetcakes (just Mango, not Mango Tea), AHRE, and Brambleberry Fresh Mango. I think that Brambleberry's is the most realistic and it sticks pretty well for me in CP. I was pretty disappointed with Sweetcakes Mango. I will have to try the Mango Tea though.

The Mango Sorbet from WSP is very nice, but a little pricey. Another nice Mango is Mango Pineapple from Fragrance Buddy. It holds up nice and strong through cure, the pineapple calms down, and it is a great FO.

Oh! The Mango Papaya from WSP is yummy OOB or in bath & beauty, but is will morph into something unpleasant in CP. I would love to find a Mango Papaya that was as good and didn't morph.

I had Mango papaya from WSP. Smells great OOB but it fades quickly in CP.
First couple of bars were somewhat nice, but as it cured more, after 3 months there was almost no scent left. There was only some weird sweet playdough scent left.
I ordered Coco mango from NG, it has mixed reviews. Will see how it is when it arrives.

Latest posts

Back