Ombre

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This came out quite well if I say so myself! I am chuffed as the Kiwis say. :cool: It was my first ombre where you add more colorant for each pour. Scented 50 50 patchouli and lavender essential oils. Mica line is titanium dioxide. It's colored with rose gold mica which is pink -- but the patchouli is dark orange so it came out a nice shade of peach.
20221020_173906.jpg
20221020_174017.jpg

This came out quite well if I say so myself! I am chuffed as the Kiwis say. :cool: It was my first ombre where you add more colorant for each pour. Scented 50 50 patchouli and lavender essential oils. Mica line is titanium dioxide. It's colored with rose gold mica which is pink -- but the patchouli is dark orange so it came out a nice shade of peach.
View attachment 69157View attachment 69158
ohhh These look like Rose quartz. Beautiful!

Beautiful! Lavender Patchouli is one of my favorite blends. I do a blue ombré swirl with mine using indigo.

Oh wow those are wonderful I love these so much!

Works of art! Really splendid soaps! Love he mica line definition between the shades of pink. And patchouli makes these even more perfect. Thank you for sharing

Latest posts

Back