Ok really?? Forgot the FO (ITP swirl) AGAIN!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmyW

Reaction score
Someone else has to be as bad as I am about this. The ONLY time I EVER forget to add the FO is when I do an ITP swirl, and it happens at least 75% of the time. Why does my brain hate me??

Ok, I feel better. At least my all brown soap smells good (OMH with real oat, milk and honey and used Peak's Almond Pastries - YUM).

LOL. We've all done it. Lots of times.
I've even SB'd it in while the soap was IN THE MOLD. Not recommended in most cases, but I did get away with it.

In my case, when I'm absolutely convinced I've achieved an awesome swirl, those are the ones that overheat and are destined for rebatch.

I'm sorry it happened to you. I know how you feel since I've done it several (that's all I'm going to admit) times. I'm positive the neighbors wonder why I'm screaming. :lol:

If I'm coloring I set the bottle of FO in the pot I use to split out and color. If I'm doing one color I set it in the mold....helps me remember to add it! LOL

Hi, Until now , I thot Im the only one who has been facing this !!! Thank god i have so many for company ;-)

Yeah its a really bad feeing indeed . I felt like killing my self when i did it even when i had preplanned it earlier !!!! I have done it 3rice.

Just yeaterday , I was trying a pot swirl ( which ended up v bad as the oils in the pot solidified byu the time i poured colour mix in the pot . It was like thikened pudding - so while i poured it in the mould i was almost crying!! )

And just be i was abou to pout colour mixs in the pot , I realized Kitten Love - wht abt the FO??? :) :)

Hope we all have better luck in the future !!

Back