oilsbynature.com

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mar8613

Reaction score
does ne1 order from oilsbynature? i was wondering what ur experiences were. i have ordered from them & wondered if they were ok or was there anyother better cheaper suppliers out there

I hear its a good company, although I have not ordered from them.
They are quiet a distance from me. But they have alot of unique items available.

i checked them out & all of the oils i buy from OBN are a little cheaper in the quantities i buy. plus i didnt see avocado butter which is my reason 4 wanting to change. OBN IS ALWAYS OUT OF STOCK!

I've Ordered From Them

I've ordered from OBN (they were the first company I ordered soaping oils from). I love them. I don't think their prices are high. I've also ordered from Wholesale Supplies Plus. I love them too. Both suppliers are close to Michigan, so I'm happy with how quick I get stuff.

You have to weigh everything — sometimes a supplier's base price will be cheaper, but they kill you when it comes to shipping. Also, some suppliers are cheaper, for certain things.

CPSoaper said:
I actually order from OBN on a pretty regular basis and love their selection and quality. I also buy alot of my oils and butters from Soaper's Choice.

http://www.soaperschoice.com/

Yes, soaperschoice is excellent - prices and shipping are good. When I only need a small bit of something, or want to experiment with an oil, I usually go with wholesalesuppliesplus.

I've been tempted to order from oilsbynature, but...just haven't yet.

How are OBN's shipping prices?
It doesn't say anything on their site which makes me a bit uneasy.

OBN has never done me wrong! The unrefined hemp is wonderful! :wink:

OBN

Zenobiah said:
How are OBN's shipping prices?
It doesn't say anything on their site which makes me a bit uneasy.

Well, I live in Detroit, so they're great for me. You have to enter you order, and credit card info, and then it'll show the shipping — right before you click to complete your order.

Back